Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Windlift

Woke up at 6 AM, it was cold with a thin blanket in 9 degrees Celsius. Had been sleeping with the balcony door open.

It seems that the shield now works against mosquitoes .. realized that they were just a projection of my fear. This explains why the first mosquitoes appeared in my room several months before their official release date.

It had been raining at night and the sky was heavily clouded. Cleared most of it up before I left for school. I think I semi-consciously geisted some wind on a seagull (accompanied with the feeling of falling). It flew onto a street lamp, but wind pushed it off right when it had landed. It was making circles, trying to get enough lift to land on the lamp again. It wasn't too happy about it, but eventually gave up and managed to get enough lift to land on the roof nearby. Levitation should have a better degree of freedom.

Got a sloppy 'A' at the exam. I'm pretty happy about it.

There was an awesome wind today, I almost became airbourne while crossing the pedestrian bridge. The wind was pushing upwards from my back. Saw a few nice mini-tornadoes lifting leaves and stuff.

2 comments: