Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, August 9, 2013

Cold kitchen

Today it has been windy. But still rather hot (32 *C).

Tried to remember what a winter-cold breeze on the feet felt like. Reached a similar feeling for less than a second. Though, suspected that it would be difficult to limit the effect to just the kitchen. Next time I visited the kitchen, temperature had dropped to 25 *C. Now it was about 20 *C. Kitchen does feel the coldest, even though I also have the balcony door open in my room. In my room it's still about 30 *C. Heavy wind blowing in from the kitchen window..

Ah, off topic, but last night's dream was not too interesting. Explored a video game world in the dreams again.

No comments:

Post a Comment