Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 10, 2013

Inspired

Found an inspiring video last night:

Psi became a lot more active. Couldn't sleep at night .. too energized. While watching the video, tension built up in the body. At some point, I sensed a small being hold my hand for about a minute. Couldn't see them, but I cold feel the warmth of their hand and the soothing calmness of their mind. In my mind, they looked similar to the beings at Häädemeeste (glowing orange, beings of light).

Found this video particularly inspiring for learning radio physics and electronics as well as pk experimentation with portals. For starters @ pk experimentation, tried to make a small portal above our WiFi accesspoint and link the other end to the summerhouse (spread it around the whole area, there). There had been problems of WiFi coverage there. I wonder if they would see a new WiFi connection there..

Contributed some to my room construct, which has been inspired by father's abduction story. A thin yellow-white fog that smoothly illuminates the whole room without shadows. In addition to that, this construct has healing, anti-dust, anti-smoke, anti-mosquito, anti-fly properties and protects the room against unwanted entities.

While focused on the room construct, I saw a lot of movement. A dark blob to my left moved towards the living-room, another dark blob moved at the window. Saw a white flash for a millisecond.

Took a tea, a shower and meditated for about 30 minutes. Experienced the balcony door move. Mind had become focused on it in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment