Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Shortcuts

While walking home today, I occasionally focused on my internal stuff. Car traffic disappeared, sense of time and memories faded. Within a splitsecond, I experienced several hours of meditation in the mind.

So far I've often ignored these experiences, because they clearly source from visualizations. In a sense, it's just like running a simulation in the mind. There's a catch, however .. these simulations live their own life. After visualizing the initial environment and conditions, one can observe and witness the process and outcome.

This time it seemed exceptionally evident that in my mind, the simulation was real. It had an effect on my mind. Also, the realization from after the meditation session was something that I simply wouldn't have thought of myself. It occurred on its own.

Also realized that I was wrong about shortcuts. One can make shortcuts, because they can design their own rules to live by.

Meditated for some more seconds on meditating for about a day. Another change in the mind.

With these meditations, I lost some awareness of walking. After the first session, I had a deja vu. To my right, there was the same car I thought I had seen earlier today. The situation seemed rather familiar as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment