Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 1, 2013

Life - concentration training

Remembered that on Saturday or Sunday, I had a dream where I was waiting for someone at a parking lot. Acquired the feeling of a car there and moved it by about 30 cm.

I guess most of our lives are concentration training. It's all about gaining focus, maintaining it and losing focus again. There's all sorts of distractions, all of which really are just flavors of the same thing (something annoying, something pleasurable, something hilarious, etc.) - distraction. Also, all of these source from the mind before manifesting in the physical.

By letting any of these distractions distract me from the inner peace and confidence, I'm acting pretty much like a hooker .. from the perspective of thoughts, ideas and distractions, that is. So, true celibacy is attained when one is free from all distractions (which includes desires). Hmm .. but that's probably true for "enlightenment" as well. Looks as if I would have to bite off too much to pull all this off..? Stop being bitch me.

Sometimes I noticed that other people started feeling clumsy with a lack of self-confidence, while being near self-confident me. On the other hand, when I had my self-confidence dropped, I started feeling off. No longer had enough control over this reality .. all sorts of things happened, which I could've kept off .. which made me feel even worse.

Should care less about what other people think about themselves, what other people think about me or others. I'm different. I'm independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment