Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Clothing vs aura; construct of cool

Unbelievably hot today. 40 *C, even after rain. Noticed that around the body, a cloud of cool was formed. Similar to how on a cold day, there would be a cloud of warmth.

A couple of days ago father mentioned one of his observations about aura. He said that people usually tend to wear clothes that match the color of their aura. Their favorite color, I reckon.

Performed a reverse experiment. Wore white one day .. saw white flashes of tiny dots around me. Wore blue the next day .. saw blue flashes of tiny dots around me. So, depending on which color I was wearing, the color of the tiny dots / orbs changed.

No comments:

Post a Comment