Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Stuff in the room

I've been seeing weird stuff again recently.

Dark or bright shadows moving around, bright orbs.

Last night I saw the reflection of what looked like a grayish-brown bird flying past. The room was lit, but behind the balcony it was pretty dark. Balcony windows were closed. I saw the reflection on laptop screen. Due to the angles and lighting, it would've been physically possible only if the bird were in the room. When I looked over the shoulder, I couldn't see anything.

Sometimes the lighting in the room becomes darker, sometimes brighter. As if something shadowing the ceiling lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment