Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Body-focus

While having a nap yesterday, focused consciousness in the shape of the body and tried to keep it that way for about an hour. Started to feel warmer and healthier.

Have been seeing bright flashes around the head, when some thoughts pop up.

Felt floaty in the kitchen. Visualized gravity pulling me towards the ceiling .. this yielded a rather strange feeling. Realized that it's far more real than I would've thought, thanks to which I saw the world from a new angle for some time. Stopped focusing on reversed gravity before it might fully manifest and cause injuries.

Noticed that blender utensils looked freshly washed. Probably got sprayed with water while I was washing something else. Have been home alone for I guess about 2 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment