Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 26, 2013

Dreams: psi-quake arena and flood

Before falling asleep, I found light shining from within me. Moved towards the center and stared at it until I no longer saw it .. I guess the mind's eye got blinded or something.

A boringly typical old dream. A survival arena for practising psychokinesis on NPCs. Me: "Ah, not again. I've played this one through for more than 5 times already." A little unsure whether or not I was still in shape, I just worked my way through it again. Usually these "games" involve climbing around, hiding from, killing some sort of monsters.

I guess I left the game, teleported somewhere or something transformed .. don't know. Anyway, I found myself in a large apartment room with minimal furniture (perhaps just a table at the window, with most of the room empty). The room had calming green wallpaper, white ceiling and a bright gray floor (possibly a carpet). There were at least 4 of us playing. The others were still "away, fighting". These games were known to drain one's energy a lot. Friends kept dropping on the floor out of exhaustion, while I was no longer affected. I could see what was going on in their minds while they were "fighting" in that virtual reality. Saw the constructs they used, their physical and mental state, etc. just by looking at them.

Noticed some rather strange clouds outside the window. These clouds had gone past us, while we were "playing" or "fighting" or whatever this activity was. Dark clouds - looked like lightning clouds, except for the violet-pink plasma vortexes/waves that moved with it.

There had been a serious flood while I was "away". The streets looked like a wet swamp glittering in sunshine. "Pretty," I thought. Wanted to take a photo, which made me realize it was a dream. Left the room and went to the other side of the building, looked outside the window there. Same thing .. a lot of water and greenery growing from all this water. I was amazed at all the details, even saw tiny waves on the water surface, due to the wind drafts between the buildings. Again, that pretty green grass, trees, water and the way sun made it all glitter. Woke up.

Fairly similar to the other flood dream:
http://sussch-daweird.blogspot.com/2013/07/dream-flood.html

No comments:

Post a Comment