Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, August 24, 2013

A young telepath

Dad's back from Hungary. On our way back from a department store, a little girl and her Mom walked past. The little girl asked her Mom: "Why is this guy wearing the other pants?"

Dad started laughing. I hadn't been listening. Anyway, I had just bought a new pair of pants. Since there were no cabinets for testing clothes outside the shop, then I just left the new pants in the bag (which was non-transparent).

This little girl somehow picked it up from my mind, without me even focusing on her. Or, perhaps she got it from Dad .. in any case, she was a young natural telepath .. =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment