Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 5, 2013

Ignorance, loneliness and respeckt

While preparing a sauna at the summerhouse, I had trouble getting the fire to light up. Multiple matchsticks + visualization of heavy fire, but not much happened. Matchsticks started burning out pretty quickly and one of them hurt the thumb.

It looked as if the skin had gotten burnt and blisters had been formed. Did not accept such a reality .. a little self-suggestion and scratched the burnt skin off, only to find a perfectly healthy skin underneath. It was back to normal and no longer hurt.

While reading smoore's posts on the psychokinesis forum, I developed an urge to reply to some of her posts. Wrote the replies and tossed them aside. Recognized that same old bitter-sweet experience of being lonely. That's what had me write those replies. Once I had recognized it, then the replies were no longer needed. Took a shower and suddenly found that the feeling of loneliness had disappeared without a trace. It was only there for as long as I had it in the mind (or consciousness pinned on it).

Had experienced the same bitter-sweet loneliness at the summerhouse as well. Could only enjoy an in-depth discussion on psi, pk and the weird with Kaspar. He even got the point of The Tulpa shortfilm, without me saying anything. His older brother Kevin seemed to have grown more skeptical about these things. When Kevin's girlfriend arrived, I had a dream where she said she wanted to discuss something with me. I said "No, thanks. I'm asocial." and left. Some way of expressing respect - not to bother them, in other words, ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment