Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Played in the gray clay room

Watched the video on Philadelphia and Montauk projects with father. Discussed a lot of that interesting stuff with him yesterday. Wondered, how one could build self-healing electronics and spaceships.

In one of the dreams, I was in a well-lit gray room without shadows nor any windows. On my left, there was a small door. At the center of the room, there was a low pedestal or something .. a sandbox of sorts. There I could visualize a pattern of electromagnetic vortexes, after which, this gray clay-like substance would animate the formation of matter. By the end of the dream, I had come up with something that auto-generated a futuristic-looking building. It kept growing, becoming more and more detailed in time.

Somebody came in through the door, so I showed it to them. For some reason, that somebody looked like my sister.

I was given some sort of a capsule with some sort of an oil. I knew that oil, or, I had had it before and back then it made me feel sick (too oily). This time, though, I could tell that the body was missing some of that .. and took the capsule. Reminded me of Omega-3 or something. Had a strong taste, though .. could still taste it in my mouth after waking up. Slowly faded away..

Yesterday, father saw his uncle in the dreams. His uncle warned him about the weight distribution of his tractor. Suggested him to relay the warning to his brother.

So, in another one of the dreams, I was in a lux car with his brother. There was a wire dangling somewhere, which I thought might damage one of the side mirrors. Somehow, I couldn't get through to him .. used the good old tactics of screaming, knocking on the window glass next to him .. no go.

The sleep pattern is still off. Was rather tired at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment