Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, August 26, 2013

Empathy - a weakness?

Yesterday I posted on the forum that luckily I rarely unleash my emotions on people. I'm not very emotional, nor do I expose my emotions much.

While googling around for Hendershot generator and the unpolar caps needed, I stumbled upon a random forum where one guy asked where one could buy those. A bunch of other guys basically mocked him (some of whom looked like forum admins or something). Then another guy appeared on the forum and said "don't pay attention to them," in a rude way. The leader of the mockery guys threatened this newcomer. Didn't pay that much attention to it at first. However, after I had left the forum, I noticed something interesting.

I felt having associated myself to the leader of the mockery guys and felt displeased at myself for having mocked this guy. So, just reading one topic in a forum had a remarkable effect on my karma. How can such a small thing have such an effect, even if it has nothing to do with me? I'm not even a member on that forum, nor do I know any of the members there. It seems just .. weird. Isn't this a weakness?

No comments:

Post a Comment