Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 15, 2013

Psychic rootkit

That was not the only fear that had popped up again. Right with it, empathy dropped, psi intensity decreased and I had started to feel low.

Focused on them last night. Saw the root of fear become smaller and smaller, until it vanished completely.

A windy-rainy day. Thought it would be nice to have a few warmer days, for change. After work, I found it really warm outside.

Intended on seeing things for what they are .. and dissociate them from labels, emotions and patterns of thought.
 Hm .. out of the blue, one of my grandmas thought of me. They're not the OBE or pk practising kind. Hope they're alright. Wouldn't go calling tho, would make it seem rather awkward.

----------------------------------------------
On another note, there's girl, who's all pretty and cool in my mind and occasionally pops up. Had a crush on her a few years ago, when I let an empathy shield down. There's a problem, though. I don't have anything to talk to her about and she finds me boring, so she usually hangs around with the younger souls. This has gone on for a few years already. *apartment blackout for half a second* Dad: "Lightning somewhere?" (no lightning in a range of 2000 km). I've often overheard her talk about drinks and parties, which is pretty far from my field of expertise. She's a physics student, so I suspect she's rather skeptical about most of the stuff that interests me anyway. Should give it a try sometime.

An urge of wanting to discuss all the impressive stuff in this world. Occasionally I find even the family and the pk forum too skeptical or not deep enough .. which is already way beyond pretty much all friends. Probably not a good idea to yap about this stuff on a barge covered in hard-core scientists. =)

2 comments:

  1. First off, ouch.
    Everyone is skeptical about such stuff at first. I still think it would be a good thing to talk to her. Just use "What if", and if she finds you boring, ask things about her instead (then again, people nearby may alter her personality, would be wise to talk alone). :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's see. Maybe I'll meet someone even more cool one day.

    Would want to overcome all desires, too. Then I might end up even more boring .. and without the desire to find a girlfriend altogether :D.

    When I think back on it, I remember a girl, who I really liked to chat with .. in the first grade. Well, she disappeared. Suddenly just moved out of town, or even out of the country.

    ReplyDelete