Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, August 8, 2013

Last night

Tis gona be long (misspelt that on purpose), but a fairly typical example of my dreams.

Last night I went to bed at 11 PM. In the dream, I continued with work until 1 AM. The rest of the group were already having fun (some sort of military-related games - paintball or airsoft or similar, probably) somewhere on the edge of a slope, which I could see from out of the window. I guess we were in Latvia somewhere, at least that's how it felt like .. and there were a lot of Latvians around.

Walked there .. it was dark. This activity had been booked (and some equipment borrowed out) for all of us, so I had to pay for it, even though I had missed it. Also, since there had been equipment borrowed to us beforehand, then had to return it. However, the bus we had arrived there in .. it had already driven back to Tartu with my equipment on my seat. Don't know how I solved the problem, but I delivered the equipment in time. Probably teleported or apported some thing or two.

Since the rest of the group had already left long ago, I guess I just teleported to somewhere near my summerhouse (next to the stable, to be exact). It was early morning and it was no longer dark. I guess I walked up to the house and into the living room. Someone asked me if I've already seen this, and showed a newsflash. Teleported back home, there dad showed the same newsflash. Checked around and it was everywhere on the news. Some soldier had found an UFO (unidentified flying object) of sorts. Looked like he had captured a small drone. Found it strange that such a thing would even end up in the news. Media and at least a part of the military were probably on the side of civilians. Focused in on the image and "entered".

Picked the drone up and started analyzing it. Multiple layers of propellers at the top, some motors and miniature electronics underneath, under which there was even more serious electronics. Experimented with it, and noted how it reacted to sound and changes in the environment. It was a cheap and simple observation drone. Had barely understood what one of the smallest PCBs was there for, when the whole thing started to fall apart.

Anyway, the next moment I'm somewhere in a building, knowing that a lot of friends are on the front line and that I had been put aside for some other purposes.

Focused on a friend at the battlefield. He had fought, he had fallen. Now he woke up in this smog and eerie silence, knowing that everyone else had left him. Sounds of explosions from the distance.

Someone showed me a map and drew a line on it, talking about something that didn't seem very interesting. The map was rotated, but I think the line was drawn somewhere near Greece.

The next moment someone notifies me about some soldiers being after me. Didn't take it too seriously at first. Though, when I saw them walk past one of the windows, I made a run for it. Multiple stairways, rooms, doors. Managed to get far enough to hide. I knew I couldn't outrun them. I could only hide for long enough for them to miss me. The shower and sauna rooms were to my left. Had an idea to close myself in a sauna there and put a sign "Out of order" on the closed door or something. Somehow in that sauna it was real hot at first .. felt the skin burning. Turned it down.

Then some people came in there. Observed them sitting there. After a while, one of them started leaking some thick black fluid out of the corner of their mouth. What was really strange about this .. none of the other people considered it strange. Observed the black fluid creep up another person sitting next to the man, from whose mouth the fluid sourced.

This did not seem right. Kicked the 2 doors, stopped in the corridor. With seemingly no other way out of the situation, I picked another earth-like planet and teleported there. Survived. Dream ended early .. about 2 hours till the alarm.

Now that I think about it, what if this someone lied and there actually wasn't anyone after me at all? What if it was all to test whether I would handle fear? There have been numerous dreams alike, though, in but a few of them I've known I would survive. In this one I knew there always had to be a way, no matter how impossible it seemed.

No comments:

Post a Comment