Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Improvements

On a more general note, empathy has improved, a sensation of thick psi above the head has arisen (without having focused there, at least, not intentionally).

Took a nap, tried to redirect a lightning cloud further away from the town. Noticed that the cloud felt as if it were physical. Could push it with my hand, could hug it, or blow on it .. at the same time feeling both myself and the cloud.

This level of empathy is most likely one of the causes for me being this tired. The flow of information through me has increased considerably. Shall get used to it soon.

Remembered that yesterday before falling asleep, I found myself observing an old Indian, I guess. He wanted to show me something, so I watched, but missed the point at first. He was making bread, I guess .. however, there were straws through the bread. To me, this did not look right. However, everything had to be exactly the way it was. Watched it for minutes, without realizing the point. At one moment, I noticed that it was probably not the bread he had wanted to show me. Looked at him from another perspective and found myself slightly arrogant in respect to my surroundings. After correcting my attitude, he nodded.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment