Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, August 18, 2013

Conspiracy stuff

Strange, but the more I watch these conspiracy shows, interviews and stuff .. the warmer it makes me feel. Also, somehow it makes me smirk or even laugh, without being aware of the cause.

I guess I'm digging a lot of old news of stuff that never happened and never would happen .. simply because so much has changed since then.

Yesterday I meditated on it a little, with the intent on raising the vibes. Got a feeling that this might endanger the current situation and only cause problems. So I just focused on empathy and compassion, instead.

Yet again, I feel as if I'm stuck as an observer, who really shouldn't intervene, but really want to help. Can't remember having helped any, so this makes me really want to do it .. while always feeling like I've missed the bus. However, the usual answer is more like "you've already done it" of sorts.

Sorry for any problems I might have caused, while trying to spread stuff on conspiracies. Even if it's old news, I think it's still a good idea for everyone to be aware of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hm .. this is interesting
    This is considered a siddhi, however, to me it seems that's how consciousness works (nothing supernormal about it):

    Kaya-Vyuha: Taking as many bodies as the Yogi likes to exhaust all his Karmas in one life.

    Then again, a lot of other siddhis are also just a matter of realization of what is illusionary.

    ReplyDelete