Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, May 22, 2015

Blankface greetings to you, my friend

A couple of events from today.


It wasn't the first time today that I noticed a cracking sound between the floor and the bottom of the shoe. It sounded as if one of those pea-sized firecrackers had gone off. However, there was nothing under the shoe.

An old friend called my name. With a blank face, I turned around, saying "Yes". He was confused that I wasn't surprised, as was I. Felt a bit embarrassed because of that .. after several years he had come to Estonia for a day or two and then my greeting was just .. .. . well .. .. off =/.

Anyway, it was a warm evening, so I bought an ice cream and left the store. It puzzled me that although I had ventured out of the building and the sliding doors had closed, the muzak was still playing. Shrugged, opened the ice cream wrappings and walked farther. Realized it was my cell phone (playing the muzak from the store, which of course I didn't recognize because I hadn't heard it before). A chat of about 200 or 300 meters with an opened icecream wrapping in my other hand .. =D.

No comments:

Post a Comment