Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 25, 2015

Yin!

Hmm .. something's different since tapping that bit of sexual energy and jogging. A cool and calm sensation (yin) remains in the body from the crown down to the dan tien. Sometimes it clears my mind, sometimes I feel a sphere of thicker energy, sometimes a warp in the space-time again.

Today I felt like playing PC games. This surfaced some old emotions that had been tucked away. With this cool and calm sensation + open chakras, the old emotions got sucked upward and dissipated. Eventually some of them got stuck but cleared away shortly after I stopped gaming.

Hmm .. throat is a bit weird, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment