Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, May 20, 2015

The irony of recursive ignorance

Last night I had an interesting lesson, which was presented in an interesting way. I was at the summerhouse, at a synthetic time of the year when all different plants, bugs, animals were active and there were so many of them. I learned about the spirits of nature there. Once I had learned to appreciate everything that was there, I was confronted by uncle, who had decided to violate the nature for some reason. Regular reasoning didn't work on him. Out of options, I charged at him. Woke up and realized the ingenuity of the design of the dream .. as well as my stoopidity. I had been shown my own ignorant ways and then I had been ignorant on my ignorance. :D Sigh .. :|

14-15 hour workday with strong focus yesterday. Took some extra sleep today morning and today evening, too. Still a 12-hour workday, while pushing the limits of my focus. Well, it's not bad for change.

The scratches from OBE hazy have almost healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment