Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, May 16, 2015

Sleeping aware

While listening to Castaneda audio-books, I used to stare at the desktop wallpaper. At some point, one of them [1] struck back. It became alive and I felt it trying to absorb / entrap me. Changed the wallpaper. The next one [2] had a tiny anime character that was partially covered by a desktop icon. This image was alright until I just grew tired of staring at it. Nice synchronicity / manifestation, though .. the image went very well with the Journey to Ixtlan. Changed the wallpaper, now to [3]. After I had been staring at it for some time, I realized I had been staring at it while sort of clinging to the image. Realized that I was repeating the same mistake as with [1] and let go.

With the recent progress in relaxation and letting go, I've had moments of clarity throughout the night. It has become easier to become / stay aware once the body has fallen asleep. For several times I've found myself in a strange situation while dreaming .. and focused on observing myself observing the situation.

Took a nap and noticed that places popped in mind .. tried not to become hooked to any of those, going back to the body every now and then.

An OBE-ish dream with cars parked at the side of the road. Everything looked real blurry and hazy and reflections had a lot of bloom.

Probably became lost in something. Woke up slightly depressed and demotivated.

Took another nap, trying not to fall asleep. This one also wasn't very refreshing, but seemed to have strengthened the focus.



Wallpaper reference:

[1] Figurine of a Steins;Gate character

Kurisu Makise by Ex14Dsilent on DeviantArt

[2] An unknown wallpaper


[3] Hatsune Miku


1 comment:

  1. Meditated, recapitulated some and the sensation of the lowest chakra being directly connected to the pineal gland / 3rd eye stabilized. During the day it had flickered on / off. With this connection more stable, I could hear the faint but distinct sound of the central flame.

    ReplyDelete