Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Old karma

Well, something hit the fan .. I think.

In my mind there are several alternative possibilities that may not be mutually exclusive:
  1. I've caught a cold during those OBE attempts perhaps or something.
  2. Impure mind has inflicted self-injury.
  3. Some black magic at works.
  4. I entered the field of my old constructs, which made me cold (stressed and shivered a lot).
Anyway, at work I was sitting at a friend's desk, because mine had occasionally been occupied by someone else. The friend arrived (rarely comes there, since his contract ended months ago). So .. I took my old seat and there I started having shivers .. it was cold, even though I had a fleece on and the room was warm. As I tried to fix the spot, I felt a resistance to my intent.

Today morning the last dream ended in a really suspicious way. Dad and I were about to go somewhere. Dad took a tractor and I just walked. At the corner of a field, there was a buzz saw. For some reason, he did not see it and he drove into it. It cut into the front of the tractor and the tractor deformed the saw so that it cut into its own wires. I casually went to the saw and pulled the plug to stop the sparkling, then walked away. Sparking didn't stop, though .. which was really suspicious. Then the cable turned into a witch's hand, which exploded. The hand gave off the feeling of evil / anger to such a degree that the witch thought sacrificing their hand had been worth the effort to cause damage to someone. It felt as if by pulling the plug, I had disturbed the witch's black magic so that it became unstable and as the last resort, it decided to explode.

Well, I think it's me against my own semi-subconscious constructs that have been caused by an impure state of mind. So, perhaps it was my own black magic that I disturbed and dissipated?

I like how there was no fear nor loss of mind clarity in the dream. However, the dream itself was not very clear - as if seeing through a haze of darkness.

Oh, remembered that before the bed, I noticed my internal light was obstructed by a lot of thin black films, which were curved (as if slightly burnt). The edges of the films / sheets were sparkling with color. Before falling asleep, I was busy cleaning it up, making it all luminous.

Also remembered that I saw a lot of shadows, faces today .. a lot more than usual. And that at work, as I focused on the surroundings, I heard a strange noise from about 20 m behind me. Looked and couldn't see nothing. After the strange noise, the activity of bird chirps and birds flying suddenly increased dramatically. At least, for a few seconds and then it became normal again. Since that flying dream, I've been hearing sounds different (regular sounds non-localized + astral sounds).

No comments:

Post a Comment