Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, May 11, 2015

Dark blob leaped

Leaked energy today morning .. but into my nerve system, this time (didn't manifest physically).

Woke up on someone else's alarm. Perhaps sister had forgotten her phone in the living room. Nice timing, because for some reason, my own alarm hadn't gone off (should've done so in -10 min or so).

On the way back home, I stared out of the car window and saw the flow of energy for a couple of times for a brief moment. It has been a while. While walking home, I passed a building, behind which there was an old shed. The shed had an ominous feeling about it. In a second, a cloud hid the sun and I had a strange mood. A couple of blocks later, I think I managed to overcome it.

Focused on lifting energy up the spine. This boosted digestion remarkably. Noticed that as I passed a tree, the lifting sensation was powered up quite a bit. It's as if trees also have an up-flow of energy. Yet, somehow sometimes my consciousness descended while I was focused on lifting energy underneath a tree. Tree branches lifted (or at least looked like it), though.

I've been seeing bright blue flashes again (at the center of sight), especially when I relax or release tension.

No comments:

Post a Comment