Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Whispers of the dungeon master

Oh, right. A couple of mornings ago I heard whispers again.

While in a half-dream / OBE state, I'm laying in bed, listening to birds chirping. I'm hearing a lot of them chirping at the same time. It seems as if more distant sounds are not muffled and I can hear them perfectly. Focused on the ambient, I notice patterns of silence between the sounds. Once aware of the pattern, I start hearing whispering. It's as if there's a large creature, made out of all life forms that make a sound. This creature directs the patterns of sound and silence .. it speaks like that. This speech I hear as whispers without words.

The whispers remind me of the sounds of Disciple of D'Sparil from the good old Heretic game. Especially when one of those guys is invisible and following you. In other word(s), ominous and haunting.

Anyway, I listened to this with my left ear. Woke up and noticed that the clarity and audible number of birds decreased. Turned around and continued with my right ear. Right ear could barely hear the chirps at all .. remembered that I had damaged it with the decibels of a buzzsaw. Focused on the inaudible sounds. After a while, I could hear as well with the right ear.

Also I think that after hearing those whispers, I occasionally heard strange stuff with the left ear .. which I did not hear with my right ear. Astral sounds or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment