Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Surface dreams

Hyena shared Castaneda's audio books with me. Started listening to "The teachings of Don Juan" yesterday and it's amazing. Peter Coyote tells it so well.

Slightly less than a week ago I had a dream where some guy at the street was shooting at me. It was night and the streets were empty. Ducked in the shadow of a car for some time (until I thought he had cleared the magazine). I knew I barely had enough energy to protect myself (perhaps just barely enough to maybe scare him off), so I took my willpower and swooped towards him. He hid in a sea container. Flying, I tore through the container wall and looked at him .. then the dream ended. With a blank mind, he was staring at me, terrified.

There haven't been many dreams that I've remembered or that have stood out. Perhaps one weird dream did stand out. I was floating around as a cloud, observing a situation from multiple angles. There were three people at a house. They were calmly waiting for someone who was supposed to come there. That someone appeared as a mouse. He was happy to bring great news, but right when he was about to share the news, one of the three people took a bow and shot through the two eyes of the mouse. This shocked me and the mouse. I think I tried to revive it and heal it.

From dream dictionary:
To see mice in your dream indicates that you are spending too much time dwelling on minor problems and insignificant matters.

To see mice feeding or eating in your dream suggests that someone is trying to bring down your self-confidence. Someone may be nipping away at your resources.
A few days ago I started working on recapitulation again. One night I got so deep into reliving specific moments of the past, that I had to stop it to also get some sleep before the morning. Realized it was the lack of recapitulation that caused the stomach problems .. or rather, there are too many problems to digest. So, I'll just have to undo some of them.

I want to integrate recapitulation into everything I do again. Whenever I detect emotions or internal tension increasing, I would focus on observing the situation without participation.

On Friday or Saturday morning, I realized I heard father's thoughts. Previously I've known the thoughts of other people, but haven't heard them directly like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment