Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Partially out of body

Remembered that two nights ago after a recapitulation session, the throat and 3rd eye chakras popped open and closed every few minutes. Enjoyed looking around the room in the darkness, with my eyes closed for some time.

Last night I woke halfway out of body in a dream-like environment. While the environment was dream-like (misplaced chairs that transformed into a mirror image of the bed and what-not), my sensations seemed vivid. I couldn't move the left side of the body, whereas the right side of my body was just numb and buzzing. I stood up and looked at the body. My right side was in the left side of the body .. and the right side of the body was just there, lifeless. My left side was there, to the left of the body, out of it. It was not tangible nor visible, but I could feel it .. just couldn't move it normally. Quite weird.

I guess the dreams were amazing too .. just that I've forgotten them. My eyes were really tired today morning. Did some work, then slept at least an hour more, then continued with work.

Practised recapitulation during a 1.5 hour walk. While coming back, a bunch of energy shot up and left .. causing the body to jolt and shiver. Consciousness shifted upward for a moment, then returned and I yawned once. Hmm.. .. . ..

Recently I've had a lot of flashbacks, each with interesting information and slightly foreign viewpoints on the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment