Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Multilayer vision

Recently I've been trying to walk "right". I mean, focused into infinity without concentrating on anything in particular. Meditative walking, basically.

Tired. Got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Some internal "turmoil" or karma that apparently I haven't fully digested yet.

Pecked dreams during the last presentations (which were more on politics and project management). Fought the sleepiness with all sorts of methods.

Occasionally I found a brief moment of clarity, in which I felt the illusory nature of my sleepiness. The illusion was cast by a few energy blockages in my system. Somehow I experienced the environment in two ways simultaneously. In one of them, I was clear and there was no sleepiness. In the other I was very sleepy and couldn't fight it off.

Occasionally saw energy filaments around people's heads. Sometimes noticed a lot of faint flashes of coloured lights around the filaments. Once saw a bright blue orb that appeared, stood there for a few seconds and then disappeared.

During a 1:1 discussion session, I noticed that I experienced it on multiple layers simultaneously. I saw the face physically, then felt it empathically .. however, I also saw the face from an OBE-ish viewpoint. This sight was from all the angles simultaneously (as if 4-dimensional) and had an energy overlay. The flashes and interference patterns of coherent volumetric light / energy was visible on top of the somewhat blurry face image. I tried to maintain the input from all the layers without particularly focusing on any. Also tried to avoid prolonged eye contact so that I wouldn't cause any unknown issues (tired and all).

No comments:

Post a Comment