Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Friday, February 25, 2011

Absorptive meditation

Found this page: http://www.greatwesternvehicle.org/experientialjhana.htm
It's quite inspiring and describes absorptive meditation pretty well.

Meditated for about 30, I think. I got to the point where I was filling up with really pleasurable tingling .. quite difficult to put up with. There was a bottleneck somewhere around the stomach. Took something to eat, still buzzing with pleasure all over.

Had another successful attempt at summoning people with telepathy / empathy. The lady at the reception desk was missing again. I wanted to give a key in case someone comes asking for it. Spent a few minutes waiting for her. Then I sent the feeling that someone's waiting at the desk. At the same moment, a door opened and there she was. Handy =)

It seems that the cold bubble over Estonia is dissolving. First clouds had appeared by today evening and all of a sudden it's gotten warmer by 10 degrees Celsius. It was almost constantly -22 *C for quite a few weeks.

Remembered that before falling asleep yesterday night, I smelled incense in the air. But when I attempted to find out where it came from, I couldn't locate any source. The air was just normal and nobody had lit an incense stick. I went to bed again and a few seconds later the smell of incense was back again. It seemed like it had formed in my nose or something.

Meditated again and my mind kept filling up with dreams. Took another meditation session while listening to KPM Music (features some startling moments every now and then). I was constantly leaning towards an OBE (due to really intense psi flow through the body) and the startling moments snapped me back.

No comments:

Post a Comment