Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 1, 2011

-5 min meditation

Forgot to mention that while practicing this Trataka meditation a couple of days ago, I felt psi in my head and around it heating up. I think I haven't had the feeling this strong before.

Practiced Trataka again yesterday. When my eyes started watering again, I closed them and just meditated on the stillness of the mind and on psi density around me.

After what seemed like 10 minutes of meditation, I looked at the clock projection on the ceiling and I became slightly confused. Just before closing my eyes and starting this yet another meditation session, it was 2:37 AM and I remember thinking: "Cool, this means that it's actually about 1:20 AM and having shut down the laptop at 0:38 AM, it's almost an hour already." However, after what seemed like 10 minutes worth of meditation, the clock projection showed 2:32 AM.

At first I thought I had accidentally influenced the projection clock, on which I was practicing Trataka (it's a nice bright little spot in the dark). But after checking mobile phone clock, it doesn't seem to have been the case.

Since I meditated on what was around me and inside of me, I felt being present in my room for the whole time. So, this can't be called teleportation.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps it's time travel...perhaps teleportation & time travel are the same thing:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete