Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 7, 2011

Dream-geisting

Practiced pk on a psi-wheel again at higheriam's place yesterday evening. Managed to move the paper psi-wheel quite ok at first, but then at some point I noticed that I had still locked the wheel. Had locked it even though I had been using minimal psi densities (see the theory I posted a couple of posts ago). At least it was responsive and sensitive for quite a long period.

At some point I started to feel the effects of my slightest feelings. I was shielding the psi-wheel movements similarly to how I did on the rolling can to avoid it falling off the table. This shield seems to automatically pop up when I get excited or nervous about something. It has the characteristics of bouncing physical objects off of it. Which is what I had intended on the rolling can practices, but the same thing happened with the psi-wheel. I was turning one of its edges and at some point, it seemed to have hit an invisible barrier and bounced back.

Treasure Hunter and Owltwelve came in and we tried to move the paper psi-wheel together. Only some slight twitching, but the shields seemed to be pretty strong even after me visualizing them dissolving for a couple of hours.

Had a few interesting experiences yesterday night. I meditated, went to sleep and saw some regular dreams. Then, ::click:: and I was on higheriam's table, moving the psi-wheel. At some point I realized that I was geisting and saw few random dreams again. Then it happened once more.

I felt being present near the psi-wheel and saw it clearly. It felt like an OBE or really strong empathy through remote-viewing. Though, I couldn't see its surroundings at all (the rest was like all covered in a dark mist or something).

Feel tired today and couldn't get the feeling of psi-wheels spinning as well as yesterday. Got to meditate again. Started feeling that "motor" or "pump" of energy again while meditating yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment