Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Another dream of flying

Chris Zanetti has uploaded a video of his pk practice on ping-pong balls and it was really inspiring.

It was too late for active practice or meditation, so I went to sleep instead. Had a cool pk dream again where I was flying around, through walls and objects and doing some other stuff that I can't remember very well.

Watched the Grant Morrison's video that owltwelve posted on the forum for the second time (with sister and dad). This probably got reflected in that dream as well. I was observing someone with murderous thought patterns and after a while, we merged (became one person). Unhealthy thought patterns slowly started dissolving and self-control was improving. Once I felt completely merged, I went ahead and enjoyed flying around, phasing through walls and doing some more crazy things. There was someone observing me while I was doing this, maybe it was him, I can't remember.

I had been focusing on a feeling or thought through the dreams. This feeling resulted in a list of names popping up before me. It was a list of whom people usually associate themselves with while walking a spiritual path. The first one was Buddha, followed by 6 (can't be sure though) totally foreign names (non-Earthly names that had been expressed in our local characters). Got the impression that once one has become enlightened, they begin to associate themselves with someone who has already progressed another step ahead.

While listening to some KPM Music on youtube, I remembered a feeling that had popped up at a classical music concert. It was a feeling that described the essence of life, why we're here and what for. The feeling lasted for maybe 10 minutes or more and then dissolved again.

For the last couple of days, the moments of feeling weightlessness have been slightly more frequent. While crossing the pedestrian bridge, I look at the frozen river below and feel both myself and the river. Then I visualize there being no bridge as if it were just an illusion. This induces a feeling of levitating at the height of the bridge. At the point where the bridge starts to descend, I start to feel really light with my feet barely touching the bridge.

It's also interesting that when I look at the ground, I feel it wobbling and I feel myself become lighter, heavier, lighter, heavier as the ground feels wobbling / bending slightly. When I look away from the ground, then the strength of this feeling degrades. Looking at the sky also induces a feeling of levitation.

2 comments:

  1. Your description of light to heavy, back & fourth, reminds me of the psi_wheel, fan stasis, radiometer stasis etc. back when everyone begins them. Like there is a battle between what you can already do, & the world limits you feel an obligation to. If I you found out you were already omnipotent, could you except it:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. This realization moment is what I've been wishing for and dreaming about, it just hasn't happened yet =)

    It would be a moment of dreams literally coming true..

    ReplyDelete