Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Attempt on a match

Attempted to light a match by focusing a lot of psi together into a small dense point (on the head) and programming it with the visualization of fire and lots of heat.

I started seeing what I thought was smoke at first, but then realized it's psi. It has become so easily visible that it can be a bit confusing sometimes. Then, at some point I started seeing tiny sparks on the surface of the match head. Well, it didn't light up yet, but I think these matches have gathered moist or something .. as they lit up really slow the other day.

Edit: I just lit that match manually a couple of days later and there was quite a lot of water moving down the match, boiling.

Sister showed an interview with Drunvalo Melchizedek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6aGCmoWtgY 

This put me thinking about the reason I was born and motivated me for some more frequent meditation sessions again.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, that is incredible no matter how I look at it! Keep at it:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete