Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, February 14, 2011

Milarepa

Watched "A kid from Tibet" and "Milarepa" (2006) yesterday evening. Discussed on some enlightenment-related subjects with father and sister. Before going to sleep, I watched the following u-tube videos as well (many thanks to owltwelve for finding these):

Naruse Masaharu explains yoga: 

Rich2150x explains his theory of how universe works:

After seeing "Milarepa", which already triggered the feeling of urge for meditation and enlightenment, the two video clips deepened it further.

Had an interesting night after that. I slept, but without dreams. It was more like a 5 hours long meditation session on watching over myself and feeling myself sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment