Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Manifestation

Saw an old classroom that I've never seen before at our school building. During the whole lecture, I was getting feelings and images of the room and lecturer. That room felt out of place - like a world inside a bigger one and almost totally isolated from it.


Meditated and rose psi density around the Bindu point. Kept it at the level where it felt slightly uncomfortable (dizzy), but in control. I felt dizzy because it felt as if everything around me became quite unstable, started wobbling and phasing. When I started seeing dreams, I opened my eyes and practiced trataka on the mirror image of my body and continued meditating when I felt like it again. It felt pretty good.


Since I wanted to show these video clips (the ones on the previous blog entry) to sister really bad and it seemed like dad would arrive late in the evening again (can't watch them with the whole family), I summoned sister to the kitchen. I intended on her coming to the kitchen, asking me about these video clips. A couple of seconds later, sister walked into the kitchen and started talking about some videos she had wanted to show me. Being really excited, I cross-talked her and said that I wanted to show her a couple of video clips.


Showed these video clips to sister and I noticed that she became more tense while watching some parts of them. Stuff snapped really frequently and loud around us when that happened.


I noticed some more weird stuff happening. After clicking pause and then thinking of clicking play after some buffering, it started playing before I managed to reach for the mouse. While watching the second video clip, either the mouse moved on its own or the progress bar at the bottom just appeared for a few seconds. I had thought something like: "how long was it?" a minute or so before that happened. I think I was geisting too =).


Manifested a song from the playlist I was listening to. Just as a sidenote.

No comments:

Post a Comment