Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Data filtering

Stumbled on a man attempting to revive a drunk man lying on the ground while I was walking home. Actually, both of them were drunk, one was just unconscious. They were obviously friends and I observed them for some time, curious whether he wakes up or not. Even though I was already walking past them. A young boy walked past me. I said my thoughts out loud: "I wonder if we should call for an ambulance or not."

The moment I said that, I realized that he wasn't there. For that boy, I didn't exist as well as these drunk men didn't exist either. His subconscious mind filtered it all out for him. He looked like a complete zombie, I couldn't sense any thoughts, any feelings, nothing. He probably didn't remember any of it a minute later.

That's what I thought would have also happened when owltwelve teleported. They wouldn't notice if anyone teleported or levitated or whatever because they believe that it's impossible. They believe it so deeply that it has become completely automatic.

Anyway, that man was having trouble waking his friend up. I went back and called the ambulance.

While debugging the hardware and software of the prototype board again, I sometimes felt close to becoming frustrated. However, I found it fascinating that I was feeling anxious and tired, but all of these feelings were actually made up of the feeling of pleasure all over my body. It was just so intense that it could be interpreted as strong discomfort. Almost like all my cells are constantly tingling, making it difficult to stay still. It just feels too good to be pleasant.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm, I wonder about that data filtering as you say in people also. I observe though, that while performing out door PK, people often seem to notice. So, I have to wonder if teleportation assuming data filtering is going on, is more extreme for people than PK? It's a very interesting idea, and it reminds me of my invisibility technique(quieting the mind & body to an extent that I'm hidden in plain sight).

    -Owltelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, it's interesting. Maybe it works out different for different people? Don't know..

    ReplyDelete