Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 19, 2011

Heating up

Listened to music and meditated on the feeling of pleasure that I felt in my body. Psi pressure inside the head and on the 3rd eye increased rapidly. I was breathing through the Pingala and my left hemisphere started heating up fast with some experiences of jolts or warps in the psi density field around my head. There were areas where the feeling of pleasure was localized. I visualized them expanding and encompassing the whole body.


While writing this, I feel cold under the skin and warming up from the inside. The heat seems to be coming from the head and spreading downwards.


In the meanwhile, father came into the room, amazed at what the weather was doing. It seems that there's a totally silent cold bubble over Estonia that bounces off cyclones and redirects hot air flows. Everything goes around the circle that's surrounding us. Interesting..


I've recently begun to like flower pictures (since I stumbled upon a lotus image on wikipedia page on detachment). I like looking at them, feeling the purity and love in their essence. Here's a happy white lotus: http://www.sanghatasutra.net/white_lotus.jpg =).

I think that this feeling of pleasure in the body might have come from a gym visit today morning. I haven't focused on it earlier, because it felt so good it could be considered annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment