Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 6, 2011

Pleasant day

Forgot to mention it in the previous post, but while practicing pk on the psi-wheel at home yesterday, I saw a blueish-white spark come off a psi-wheel corner. It looked like an arc of electric discharge, but from paper and into the surrounding air. I haven't seen anything like this before, though, I remember reading about a similar experience in someone's journal on the forum. It was interesting, because it looked different from the movements of psi that I usually see during the practice. This spark looked less energetic and more "real" or materialistic.

Managed to get everything working on the subsystem prototype that I was having problems with yesterday. I became really happy, the sky went completely clear and sun started shining on my face. Went home earlier so that I would make it to the gym after a while again. Sister came out of her room with a big grin on her face. She had managed to film something suspicious in the sky (possibly an UFO).

No comments:

Post a Comment