Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, February 27, 2011

I am number 5

Watched "I am number 4" today morning. It was great, although a bit shallow. Really good for the first episode of a series, which I'm hoping it will be. It sparked some ideas, but I think film industry is pretty much closed to any discussions. =P Have to manifest it according to these ideas.

Pk was awesome and the film had an interesting plot, unlike Push, in my opinion. I really loved the camera-flights, pk-stunts and fighting. It felt very real. Watching these camera-flights felt as if I had mastered levitation and was flying on my own =D..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_hFOpGDvrY
  

This bed accident at night has me tired. Slept for a couple of hours.

Tried owltwelve's suggestion on visualizing myself sitting on the ceiling while actually sitting on the floor. I have tried this before, but for some reason, I had stopped practicing it. The feeling of being pulled towards the ground degraded, but I didn't levitate yet. Found that just looking at the ceiling had a similar effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment