Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sigilized

Started drawing sigils yesterday evening. It would be fun to get the image so full of sigils that it looks mysterious and complicated and then set it as wallpaper or something. Perhaps multiple sigils with the same wishes.

Finally received the gym lock. At first I lost the key, then found that the lock was missing. Ordered a new one and it arrived 3 weeks later than it was supposed to. I think they had to order it again, as the order got lost or something.

I think I geisted a network failure again. This was a nice opportunity to test the idea that popped to mind yesterday evening. After waking up, I had imagined a password and a wireless access-point name. "kitty" came to mind; then I thought that there should be a number as well .. 5 came to mind. What access-point? "Linksys". Well, in reality, there was no access-point named "Linksys" even though there previously had been one (I went off memory). There was "linksys5" and "kitty5" was not long enough for that one - so, I added "27" at the end of it. Now it would've been awesome if it would've worked .. it didn't =D. Managed to get our own access-point working again a some time later.

Edit: Something strange has happened though. Every time I come home, laptop tries to connect to an access point of the neighbors even though I have the following rule set for it: "never connect automatically".

It's a free day and I took it free. Visited gym, slept for 3 hours and realized just how tired I actually am. I felt like sleeping for a couple of days in a row. Sister wanted to show me another Juicy Living video on youtube.

Meditated some. Focusing on the Bindu point caused such a strong flow of psi that it hurt. There might be some new blockages again..

We were about to embark on a journey in the dreams. It was about 10 km of hiking into a cool and isolated place. The only remnant of colonization there was an abandoned gasoline station. It took us about 2 days to pack our stuff and get ready (3 h + a night of dreaming). We started walking, and some moments later I woke up.

It's interesting how time flies faster in the dreams and slower when we are "awake". Wouldn't this mean that we are on higher frequencies while dreaming? When one has a bad dream and wakes up like "whew, it was just a dream," wouldn't they actually be falling back to a backup realm that's slower and more stable?

No comments:

Post a Comment