Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, February 26, 2011

Googelismus

It happens pretty often that I want to google something and yet I don't know what. This time I felt like googling for something spiritual, just went with the flow of the feeling and typed in "dhali". It felt like it had something to do with India (which I really like). It seems it's a small town in India, though, couldn't find any pictures on it .. there's really not much info on it. Found that there's a temple nearby - Palani. Well, yeah, now I've googled something random and I don't have a clue what to do with it .. =D

Have been meditating while listening to KPM Music again. It seems that I'm becoming more used to these psi flows again, as I no longer feel as dizzy as before.

I also wanted to note that there haven't been any snapping noises or flickering lights recently.

Woke up in the middle of the night, because I was falling through the bed with the mattress. Set the mattress support ribs up again. I don't have a clue how that happened, because I would have had to lift the ribs, tilt them and then push them down in order for anything similar to happen. Since there's a mattress constantly applying weight on the ribs, I don't know how these ribs could be lifted like that. Another way would be to phase these ribs through the bottom of the bed frame. <\me scratches head>

Went back to bed, but couldn't get back to sleep right away. The construct that was applying pressure on the top of the head had become so strong that it felt like I was physically squeezing my brain. So, I let go of it and built another one .. this time around the spinal channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment