Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

An "old" experience

Busy days..

I'm itching for pyrokinesis, can rolling and levitation practice. There just isn't enough time for these during the upcoming days (satellite stuff).

This happened a few days ago, but the more I think about it, the more interesting it seems. I wanted to practice Trataka on a candle, took a couple of candles and a matchbox. I had the feeling that I could light a match with pyrokinesis, but I simply ignored it as I really wanted to get started with Trataka already. Stroke a match against the edge of the matchbox. Nothing happened. Stroke again. Nothing happened.

Then I gave a suspecting look at the match. Match head didn't begin to glow. I thought: "Why doesn't it light up?" At exactly the same moment, the head of the match started glowing from the center, lit up and the match burned out real quick. I had to blow it out, but as I did that, I also blew out the candle =(. So, I took another match and the same thing happened - it took seconds for it to light up and it wasn't at first even glowing at the spot that I stroke with.

That's what I want to try again.

At higheriam's table, Wyrm asked who had deep blue and who red energy. I thought he meant the colors that energy appeared on the video feed and said: "Sometimes when I push on it, it becomes deep blue and when I relax, it becomes red." Though, he had meant the color of the energy not the color it caused on the camera pixels.

While meditating before going to sleep, I received an image of myself from the outside. The upper half of my body was red and the lower half deep blue. So, I thought I had perhaps become somewhat polarized and started evening it out.

Ah, sister has uploaded her UFO video, here.

After seeing higheriam's table a few times, I remembered that I had an old figure of an Indian god somewhere and I could practice the same thing the yogi had practiced. I couldn't remember how the figure looked like, but by focusing on it, it became more and more clear over time. When I could remember enough details, I found it was Ganesha. It blew my mind when I found out what his tasks were (from wikipedia):
Ganesha is Vighneshvara or Vighnaraja, the Lord of Obstacles, both of a material and spiritual order. He is popularly worshipped as a remover of obstacles, though traditionally he also places obstacles in the path of those who need to be checked. 

This is exactly what I have been struggling with lately. Feeling me put up obstacles for myself. Whether it's locking the psi-wheel while I'm trying hard to move it or distractions (like someone calling, people chatting on MSN) when I least need them. So, I figure that meditating on that figure could have a profound effect on my pk and spiritual path in general.

My Ganesha has grown into a jungle of plants on the shelf. 

No comments:

Post a Comment