Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bliss and yellow light

I haven't been feeling too tempted to post stuff here and on the forums for quite a while. It even feels as if the forum has fulfilled its purpose for me. I guess that's what Sean meant when he closed his "A Little Weird" forum.

Planned on postponing the programming of hobby projects again and dedicating a day for pk practice yesterday. Well, the hard drive of one of the computers at home had started clicking. So, about 10 hours were invested into reinstalling stuff and making triple-boot with windows working. I have managed to meditate and practice energy manipulation with a few pk attempts every day.

Even though I thought the feeling of detachment had left me, it seems that it really hasn't. I don't feel so much of a need for practicing pk. Just enjoying the bliss looks fair enough.

Started Trataka practices again yesterday. It didn't seem to have much of an effect the last time I tried it, but now it had an amazing effect. Already about 30 minutes of on-off practice, atmospheric density around me had risen remarkably. Also, I started seeing clouds of golden light moving around me as I was focusing on an object.

As a result of yesterday's Trataka, I saw and felt the yellow light again today. It seemed to have come through the clouds, making everything it shone upon emit the same yellow / golden light. When I focused on it, the feeling of bliss got stronger. As it was getting stronger, the wind dropped, clouds disappeared and a really beautiful sunset came out. This amplified the feeling of bliss even further.

Father and I finished watching "Toward the Terra" tonight. We watched the series like we were addicts or something =D.

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about forum posting; my desire has lessened a lot. I feel mostly compelled to meditate. There is a very pleasant feeling I get from the growing density. It's like I meditate long enough, & the density is all that's left:)

    "Toward the Terra", is pretty awesome! I wonder if I can become a Type Blue like grandpa Jomy:D

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be fun, flying around in space, smashing incoming meteoroids.. =P

    ReplyDelete