Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 30, 2013

Crappy dreams

Was at home, trying to fix something next to the door. Mom was home, which made me suspicious. Apparently, she was different .. and feeling uneasy. The apartment was different as well, and those sloppy fake memories couldn't patch it.

In one of these boring dreams, I piled up my courage and told to the "friends" next to me, whom I knew belonged to the system: "These dreams change in such a weird way that they're rather difficult to adapt to."

One of the friends expressed that he felt rather sloppy and uncomfortable. I told him: "because you're in a completely different body, compared to the previous dream." It looked as if he was in a body that had been designed to replicate the physical body I'm using to write this .. the artwork was rather sloppy, though. At the end of the dream, one of them said "remember .. nothing actually changed." Me: "Yeah yeah, sure" .. left.

Another dream. Suddenly I was somewhere outdoors, on green grass, looking for screws in all those boxes. Had to fix something, but couldn't find proper screws anywhere. All of the screws were too long. Noticed how unstable either the object or my fastening was .. after trying a screw, there was merely a scratch on the wooden object. The object couldn't even remember its own shape and kept changing.

Heard a signal through the dream. As if the phone had rung for only a split-second.  Recognized it right away. Woke up and found that I had forgotten to set the alarm last night. Thanks a lot to the one who sent the signal.
--------------------------------
These dreams have that same old pattern, even though it's a long time since I first saw them. A gloomy environment and being bullied or played with. Whenever I would indicate that I've figured it out, the dream would be changed and memory wiped out again. As if just to fill in the time till wake-up. None of this looks like my own creation nor playback of my own memories. What's up with these dreams.. who designs them and why are they doing it so poorly?

No comments:

Post a Comment