Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 9, 2013

Planking in the bed

Woke up at 6 AM again, only to go back to bed.
Slept for a couple of hours during the day .. it felt soOo good.

Tried to remain conscious for OBEs and stuff, but pretty much lost consciousness as soon as I planked into the bed.

Somewhere in the half-dream stage I found a way to directly link sexual energy to the heart chakra. This helped to empty the pool a lot, as well as seriously boost empathy for a moment. Though, I knew I wouldn't be able to keep at it for long .. too tired .. lack of concentration .. another unconscious dream.

Forgot to mention that after those couple of hours of sleep during the day,  I ate. And opened a jar of jam from the previous century .. original taste straight from the basement. A lot of finger muscles and sweat to actually pry it open.

Have been seeing a lot of orbs flying around recently. A couple of them flew the exact same trajectory, with slightly different flight departure times. Most of them looked bluish white.

No comments:

Post a Comment