Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 23, 2013

Red sandstone

Yesterday I attempted OBE at the desk again. Rose up above the buildings and enjoyed the sight, the haze at the horizon, the clouds above and stuff. Didn't want to go back, still did, eventually. By then, the whole sky had become hazy just like it was at the horizon, before.

The first midsummer day of its kind, since it has always been cold, windy and raining. Today it's been really hot and pretty. Celebrating midsummer day with work at home. Taking it easy, though. =)

Today I've been feeling as if on top a large block of red sandstone that I had previously seen in a dream. In that dream, I wanted to get to the top, but I guess I couldn't quite make it there. I thought I remembered Mom having faith in me getting up there. Couldn't find the blog post, though. Found another one with similar content - dream of climbing. Also, I've been enjoying the nostalgic smell of fire, the warm and moist air .. reminds me of India. Haven't been there within this lifetime. In addition to that, the sun sometimes reminds me those days somewhere. Somewhere with a lot of furniture made of bamboo, which I remember was rather rare back at that time in that place. It was roomy, and I used to place that chair in the middle of the living-room, sit on it and meditate .. or read the newspapers.

Some physical exercises, since it's been a while.

Sat on bed for meditation, sister came and stuff evolved into a lengthy discussion on religion, beliefs, truth, path of life, etc.

Had 10 or 20 minutes before the next pass. Sat on bed for meditation, energy started buzzing around, breath cessation for a moment, heat spreading throughout the body. Opened the eyes and saw that familiar "smoke" (or concentrated psi) rising from the body.

2 comments:

  1. Now that's a whole new level of crazy (in a positive way)! Smoke rising from body? Reminds me of Dragon Ball Z. Try yelling too, see how it goes. xD

    About the furniture part, it really sounds like China or Japan. Maybe Thai.

    It's odd that i remember a dream where i visited this old wise guy. He had the rocking chair in the middle of the room and had this strange furniture. The environment was rather balanced as well (as in each object served it's own purpose).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. =D That "smoke" is rather familiar since the pyrokinesis practice. I suspect it's just how many of us see the psi.

      Don't know. Flashbacks of that room and furniture are rather new for me .. less than a month?

      Delete