Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Tired

Felt pretty xhausted yesterday and today.

Started to feel better when I came home and ate a little. Taking a nap improved it even further. Thought I might've caught cold from these rainstorms. An ego-slap feels more likely, though. Tried to step around the edge, but probably still hit the bucket.

A couple of days ago I noticed a sharp change in my state of mind, which caused a bright white orb to appear. Like a flash, it appeared and disappeared again.

Occasionally, when I think of "me", a blue dot appears somewhere nearby.

Noticed that most of the energy is in lower chakras. Gotta work on meditating some.

No comments:

Post a Comment