Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Occasional pk

Found it amazingly windy a couple of days ago. Took a few minutes for playing with pk, before another satellite pass. Wind was leaning trees towards my left. As it started raining, rainfall was tilted towards the left as well. Changed the angle of rainfall, blew a few branches or leaned the several against the wind. Amazing, how easily it responded.

Haven't practised rain shielding for quite some time. Tried it, and it worked for a minute or two. No raindrops on me for a minute, while it was still raining heavily around me.

Bored in silence at work, glanced at an empty plastic bottle on the table. Acquired a faint feeling of the object, but couldn't roll it much.

Outside again, created swirls in the grass; enjoyed wind blowing from my right, turned it 90 degrees and blew on the trees next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment