Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Sunday, June 9, 2013

Tired? More effort!?


Practised some pranayama last night. Slept longer today morning. There was at least one OBE, but it didn't last very long.

Felt rather tired in the morning again. Had to put more effort into meditating on the crown, in order to overcome this and to be able to continue with the satellite operations.

Something was different today. Felt uncomfortable, especially when father walked into the room - he tends to cause an uneasiness of the energy in the stomach area. Focused on the crown for a while longer, with some more effort next time. Waves of hot and cold energy started propagating up the body. For about 20 minutes, stuff pulsed up the body, rocking the crown.

Also, found that empathy takes remarkably more effort than it did yesterday.

After that, felt a bit better, but still uncomfortable. When I went down into the basement, to help sister and dad out with cleaning (till the next pass), I realized just how tired I was. Noticed, how the farther I went from my floor, the more tired I felt.

After a week of this chaotic sleeping (going to bed at 2 or 3 AM, waking up at 6 AM, sleeping an hour during the day) and work from 9 AM to 2 AM without weekends, I guess I feel tired.

Around 11 PM I realized that I hadn't eaten anything since besides a couple of sandwiches and a glass of kefir for breakfast. Hadn't eaten much the previous day, either. *shrug* another glass of kefir. Found a jar of 20 years old pickles in the basement. Ate 2, drank some of that water .. really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment