Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, June 29, 2013

Drop of water

----------- Yesterday ----------- 
Yesterday's anniversary of old classmates went rather smooth and calm. Took a 1.5 hour hike there, via random routes. Arrived quite precisely in time.

Remembered that while on the way, I walked past a young limping man. He looked at my feet .. thought I heard him weep, after I had speed-walked past him. Sad.

Found the party discussions slightly boring .. who has how many kids, who studies what, works where, etc.

There was a dog there. Took me a while to figure out that it wanted to visit the other dog in the neighbourhood. Telepathically told that I'm just a guest and can't do that. The dog then crawled under the floor of its house.

----------- Today -----------
Dreams have become boring again recently..

Took a nap today. Breathed into the central channel, until it started producing heat again. Focused on it and saw light. Red at first, then orange, yellow and finally yellowish-white.

OBE's in a lush green forest, then found myself flying over a river between 2 islands (fully covered in green trees). A water droplet fell onto the right eyelid of the body, which startled me back into body and woke me up. Water from thin air..

No comments:

Post a Comment