Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, June 17, 2013

Silence + emptiness

Remembered a dream from a few days ago. In the dream we had a long discussion with someone on the subject of the sun god, false gods. Something made sense and realized something. But that's about all I remembered =D

One night, after having meditated before bed, I had a wave of peace and light washing over. Started seeing light and an infinite field of flowers of various colours. Had expected to see different kinds of gold .. because that's what I think I usually saw a couple of years ago.

Napped during the day, experimenting with the half-dream state. Heard a cough or something from someone, who was observing me, but wasn't visible. Stood up.

Recently I've sometimes felt somebody touching me from the astral or something. Like holding a hand to my cheek or head for minutes.

Somewhere within a dream, I spotted the sensation of emptiness. Focused on it and got pulled out of the dream, floating around the body. Practised concentration on this emptiness. It's been a while, since the last time I focused on it. This time it was different, though. The emptiness seemed deeper and more pure than ever before.

Re-found this emptiness several times during those daily naps.

2 comments:

  1. I couldn't stop from laughing when you said that "somebody was holding a hand to your cheek". That's straight up bizarre. xD

    About the emptiness, that's true. Simply forgetting everything is enough to stop/start dreaming. Kinda like a gateway.

    ReplyDelete